Golftyn CP School Home School Agreement
“Happy and respectful we aim high”
· respect all pupils.
· ensure your child is safe and happy at school.
· be approachable and welcoming.
· teach the curriculum.
· make learning fun.
· meet the individual needs of your child.
· ensure your child achieves their full potential.
· keep you informed on your child’s progress.
· inform you of any concerns.
· keep you informed about school activities.
· keep our word.
· ensure my child arrives at school on time and is collected on time at the end of the school day.
· ensure my child attends school regularly and will
provide a verbal or written explanation if my child is absent.
· support my child with their homework.
· ensure my child is wearing suitable clothing and footwear for school.
· ensure my child’s name is on their school clothing and personal belongings.
· ensure my child has their P.E. kit in school on the days they are doing P.E.
· support the school’s procedures for behaviour.
· ensure my child has no extreme haircuts.
· ensure that my child has a packed lunch or has paid for a school dinner online through the School Gateway.
· ensure that I regularly check my child for head lice and if detected will inform school.
· respect all members of staff and pupils.
· be polite and helpful to others.
· help keep myself and others safe and happy.
· always tell the truth.
· do my school work and homework to the best of my ability.
· keep my school tidy.
· take good care of our school and its equipment.
· follow instructions the first time.
· follow the playground rules.
· make healthy choices for snack.
Golftyn CP School
Telephone: 01244 830569
Office email: email@example.com