Please click on the link below to see the new menu.
Primary Menus 2017-18
As from 11th September 2017 the price of a school meal for Infants and Juniors is currently £2.15 per day.
Payments are made on-line via the ‘School Gateway’ payment facility.
Can I please remind you that payments for school meals must be paid on-line in advance.
The minimum payment is £10.75 (this is due to transaction fees).
Bulk payments can be made in advance, meals will be credited for future meals.
Information on how to access ‘School Gateway’ can be found on this website via School Information / Communication Between Home and School
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
If you would like to apply for ‘Free School Meals’
The electronic application form is on the Flintshire CC website (see link below)
If you need further information please call in to the school office. All enquiries are dealt with in confidence.
Who qualifies for Free School Meals?
Children and young people attending school on a full time basis may be entitled to receive free school meals (FSM).
Below is the criteria for eligibility for FSM if parent(s) are in receipt of any of the following:
* Income Support
* Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
* Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
* Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
* Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and their annual income does not exceed £16,190
* Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
* Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
* Universal Credit
Young people who receive Income Related Employment and Support Allowance, Universal Credit, Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance in their own right may also be eligible to receive FSM.
The child will also need to be attending school full time, which can include full days at nursery and sixth form students. In order for your child to receive FSM, you will need to fill out an application form and send it to the local authority. This form can normally be collected from your child’s school.
Young people attending Further Education Institutions are not eligible for FSM.