School Admissions for New Pupils

Flintshire County Council process all school admissions.

You can access their website via this  link  Flintshire County Council Website

Select ‘Schools’ then ‘School Admissions’

Changing schools during the school year

If you move home and need a place at a new school, or if you wish to transfer your child to a new school due to problems at your present school it is strongly recommended that you discuss this with your current Headteacher first.

If you still wish to change schools please complete a School Transfer form, which is available on their link.


If you have any problems or queries, please submit a general enquiry to Flintshire County Council